TANK CIO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant
SPORICIDAL SURFACE DISINFECTION ON THE GO
TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant is a storage and distribution system fuelled by ClO₂ sporicidal disinfectant capsules.
One TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant capsule makes 10 litres of sporicidal solution, which is the same as 2,000 sporicidal wipes wetted with 5ml of liquid. Rather than relying on convenience products that do harm once they are disposed of, TANK uses plastic thoughtfully. The core components are reusable, and all the plastic items within the system are recyclable.
Apply TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant working solution with a Doser, Foamer or Sprayer, and reduce plastic waste by pairing TANK working solution with any dry wipe.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant working solution is proven effective in 5 minutes against:
- Bacillus cereus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Clostridioides difficile
- Murine Norovirus
- Tuberculosis (TB) causing Mycobacteria
- Candida auris
- Escherichia coli
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii (MDRAB)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE) Enterococcus faecium
Microbiological testing is ongoing. For the latest information please contact email@example.com.
TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant is built upon the same chlorine dioxide (ClO₂) chemistry as the Tristel Medical Device Decontamination products.
TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant capsules incorporate two separate compartments that contain Base Solution (citric acid) and Activator Solution (sodium chlorite). When mixed by bursting the capsule, ClO₂ chemistry is generated for dilution in 10 litres of water. TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant contains a surfactant for added cleaning performance.
Tristel ClO₂ eliminates microorganisms by destroying their molecular structures. This means that harmful microbes cannot build resistance to ClO₂.
Once prepared, the working solution can be stored in TANK for up to 5 days and in a dosing bottle for 24 hours.
TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant is a storage and distribution system fuelled by ClO₂ sporicidal disinfectant capsules. The system includes:
- 1 x 10L distribution and storage vessel. Product code: CCH032301.
- 12 x 200ml TANK ClO₂ Sporicidal Disinfectant concentrate capsules to be diluted into 10 litres of water, equivalent to 2,000 sporicidal wipes each with a 5ml dose of solution. Product code: CCH070301.
- 6 x 500ml long-life, re-usable dosing bottles. Product code: CCH031601.
- Any of the following three applicator options:
- 3 x Spray applicator. Product code: CCH030401.
- 3 x Doser applicator. Product code: CCH030501.
- 3 x Foam applicator. Product code: CCH030601.
Our team can offer on-site training, product rollout and audit support for your hospital. Get in touch to find out more.